We can gladly draw on the expertise of HHU’s Department of Research Management and Transfer, the University and State Library (ULB) and the Centre for Information and Media Technology (ZIM) to provide individual advice on all aspects of the handling of data.
These aspects may include:
- planning a research proposal
- exploring the technical possibilities for handling specific data (e.g. annotation, shared infrastructures, etc.)
- archiving and/or publishing data
- legal questions on the handling of data
- preparing a data management plan
Simply send us an email!